Craftiness & Happiness

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Suzy Homemaker Swap Round 2, August 2006

People really go all out for the Suzy Homemaker swap, so I couldn't help myself. The apron is reversible, and the trim is brown, not black. The front Poppy fabric is by Tracy Porter and the back is an inexpensive quilting cotton. I chose the colors for this package based on my partner's kitchen colors, and I tried to use as much of the coordinating fabrics as possible. I made a matching tea cozy for the teapot I included, and appliqued some of the Poppy fabric onto some IKEA potholders. The little teacup applique in the second picture below is on a fridge magnet/clip. I also included peach tea, a CD w/ food related songs, and a cool vintage book on how to give luncheons and teas.

1 Comments:

Blogger flyingsoon said...

Hello! You have a very nice blog! I'm here to share valuable info with you visit my blog,about Mozilla Firefox web browser.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home